Current membership benefits have been EXTENDED to END of JUNE
We thank you for your patience as we endeavour to deploy a online renewal system with CREDIT CARD payment.
Thank you to all those keen beans who have already renewed, but if the rest of you can
Please hold off RENEWING your QEST membership until you are advised via email.
We are now taking NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS via the following process:
To join QEST (or update details), download and complete the 2018-2019 Membership form using a pdf reader
Your membership form is also your invoice, please retain a copy for your records.
Pay by EFT, then send membership form AND remittance advice to email@example.com
Alternatively, print completed form and send with payment to:
PO Box 197
Mackay QLD 4740
All payment option details are on the second page of the membership form.
Current fee structure from 21st July 2016 is:
- Individual membership, full year (1 May – 30 Apr) $36 AUD
- when membership is being paid for by the individual
- it is owned by the individual and goes with them if they leave the school
- Individual membership, part year (1 Aug – 30 Apr) $18 AUD
- Corporate membership, full year (1 May – 30 Apr) $65 AUD
- when membership is being paid for by the employer
- whether an individual or up to 4 Laboratory plus teaching staff
- stays with the school, nominated members can be updated throughout the year.
Please note that membership and access to the members area of the website will not be processed until both membership form and payment have been received by QEST, AND application has been accepted (ratified) at a Management Committee meeting.
All QEST members are eligible to join a committee & represent QEST. Member contribution is valued. Download a nomination form: QEST representative nomination FORM 2018-19 and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org