To join QEST (or update details), download and complete a 2017-18 membership form.
Membership is open to a variety of science educators including Laboratory Technicians, Science Operations Officers and Teachers – please see page 2 of the membership form for further details.
Your membership form is also your invoice, please retain a copy for your records.
Pay by EFT, then send membership form AND remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, print completed form and send with payment to:
PO Box 197
Mackay QLD 4740
All payment option details are on the second page of the membership form.
Current fee structure from 21st July 2016 is:
- Individual membership, full year (1 May – 30 Apr) $36 AUD
- when membership is being paid for by the individual
- it is owned by the individual and goes with them if they leave the school
- Individual membership, part year (1 Aug – 30 Apr) $18 AUD
- Corporate membership, full year (1 May – 30 Apr) $65 AUD
- when membership is being paid for by the employer
- $65 fee includes up to 4 Science staff (whether an individual or up to 4 Science staff)
- stays with the school, nominated members can be updated throughout the year.
Please note that membership and access to the members area of the website will not be processed until both membership form and payment have been received by QEST, AND application has been accepted (ratified) at a Management Committee meeting.
All QEST members are eligible to join a committee & represent QEST. Member contribution is valued. Download a nomination form: QEST representative nomination FORM 2017-18 and forward to email@example.com