Science Technician Appreciation & Recognition Week
24-28 August 2020
STARweek is an opportunity for schools to appreciate and recognise the professional support, invaluable knowledge and experience that science technicians contribute to your school.
Download the #STARweek flyer to display around your school
Download the #STARweek competition flyer
Ideas for #STARweek:
- Print the PDF flyer and put a copy in every Science teacher’s pigeon hole, as well as the HOD, Principal and anyone else you think should know. This is a chance to highlight what we do and not be invisible for a change!
- Blutack some flyers on the Science room doors
- Blutack some flyers in the staff room
- Upload photos to social media with #STARweek20
- Bookweek costume: Science Super Hero (wear your lab coat around) – if anyone asks, say not all superheroes wear capes, some wear lab coats….. ?