as a Professional Association, QEST:
- Forms Corporate Partnerships with other like-minded organisations, that support members via exclusive offers, sponsorship and training opportunities;
- Produces a quarterly newsletter known as LabL.I.N.K. in collaboration with members and Corporate Partners;
- Maintains this website with relevant links and member only downloadable resources;
- Maintains social media pages to promote the role of Education Science Technicians;
- Creates and seeks unique training videos to assist Education Science Technicians in their role – these are available through the QESTInc You Tube channel;
- Organises an annual conference, ConQEST, focused on professional development specific to members’ roles in schools;
- Offers member only discounts and early bird registrations to professional development events organised by QEST;
- Facilitates training through other organisations;
- Offers bursaries and awards to assist members in attending professional development opportunities that otherwise may not be available to them.
#LabRat bursary for regional members living 200+km away from ConQEST location to assist with transport and accommodation to ConQEST
#Sandra Lewis Achievement Award for two committee members and two newsletter contributors to attend LABCON in Melbourne (awarded even years)
#Mike Bowles Book Award for members who have made a significant contribution to achieving the objectives of QEST (awarded odd years)
QEST Membership Fees can be found on the Join QEST page
Go to the Join QEST page to become a member today!